Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 6, Day 5

First off, for all of you who have commented, thank you! You know I love to engage in comment reciprocities but for some reason I wasn't being notified that I was getting comments. That has been fixed so now I'll be able to talk back with you like I like to.

And...oh my gosh. Thank goodness I was dead wrong about the morning sickness. I had the weirdest bug of some kind. It still gave me some twinges today but by late Sunday, the worst had past and I was feeling so much better. I was seriously afraid that I'd have to deal with that feeling for who knows how long. I don't think I would have been able to work, much less take care of the one child I have.

Now I'm back to feeling again, like I'm not even pregnant - which of course is a great feeling. It's always nice to BE pregnant, but not FEEL like you are. There's plenty of time for that.

First prenatal appointment is on the 23rd. Will they be able to hear the heartbeat at 8 weeks? With SP we waited until 11 or 12 weeks. Hmmm. Cross fingers it's not twins!

I bought some maternity clothes today. I got out all of my other ones and am woefully sorry I have such a pathetic maternity wardrobe. Any donations from my friends who are done would be much appreciated. I bought two pair of pants, two tank tops and two shirts.

Who's getting excited???? Me Me Me Me Me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just gave all of my clothes to Rachel- so sorry!