Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week 7, Day 3

Weirdest feelings this weekend! I just couldn't get enough water AND anything protein made me want to be sick. I didn't eat a whole lot of anything this weekend because it all just sounded (and smelled) awful.

And so it has begun in force. I do remember this!

The planning has begun for the room transition I'll need to make. DH told me he'd rather me move my office into the bedroom beneath our bedroom so that there's not a spare room under our room. Unfortunately, that means I have to move all of the exercise equipment out of that room, then move the office stuff down there. Lots of stuff to do, that's for sure. But I'm doing it bit by bit.

I looked at nursery design ideas on-line today and couldn't find a single one I liked. I'm trying to get a few ideas so that when I find out the gender, it will be easier but I'm just having a hard time getting any cute ideas. I'm open to ideas. I literally can do anything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need help? I'd be more than happy to come over and haul gym equipment and office furniture.

As far as ideas for the nursery go...I have always waited to see what the gender would be and then I'd try to get a feeling of color and theme.

DummersUntie91 said...

Pottery barn kids...

DummersUntie91 said...

I know the whole nesting thing is happening...wouldn't it help to know the sex of baby first? Just a thought...Pottery Barn Kids...we look there and then modify it. Target is very potter barn rip offish and has many things that are very similar and cost effective. Shouldn't you be more focussed on how you are going to get your stuff...sorry paper cut, lemon juice. My bad. T

Amy said...

Christy: you're so nice! I'll let you know!

T: I DO need to know the sex first. It's driving me crazy to wait although there are lots of things to do before I start "decorating" anyway. I'm a crazy planner and just can't help myself! There's a Pottery Barn Kids here; I'll have to head over there and check it out. I usually don't go anywhere near there because of my $$ restraint issues!