Monday, July 28, 2008

Losing Track

All I know is that there is only about 2 weeks left and I'm out of my first trimester! And honestly, if it was as good as it was last time, I just can not wait!

And I want to say something else here. I am so grateful for my blogs right now. I know that my friends read this blog and have read that I'm miserable but that's not the point of me writing all this down. Actually, I'm not really sure who reads this other than the few comments I get so that's even better. If I just thought people read this and no one actually did, it would still serve the same purpose.

This is the thing...I've been complaining a lot on my blogs and because I have been getting most of it out through that outlet, I've not been saying a lot verbally. I have just a few friends who have actually had to listen to me complain, and I like it that way. I don't like to complain to every single person. So the most I've said to people is this:

Friend: "How are you? Are you feeling good?"
Amy: "Not really, but it's alright."
Friend: "Well, I hope it gets better."
Amy: "It will. It's worth it."

And that's it! And it's perfect because although I've done my share of complaining, it really doesn't feel like it. So for all of you who have slogged through my complaining, you're not obligated to at all. I just love you more for empathizing with me through your comments, thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

DummersUntie91 said...

Just remember... IT's the Storm before the Calm. That's all you need to believe. Some would have you believe the opposite but I won't.

If this helps you to vent and get it out so that you can have peace of mind, it's all good.

Like I said, it's the Storm before the Calm.

Baby 2 will be here before you know it and you and Nat and DH will be blessed for it and that much stronger as a family.

Blessings!

Aislinn said...

We all need good "listeners" in our life! If blogging is the "listener" that you tap into - GREAT!! I'm so happy that you have found something that helps you move through the uncomfortable times that come with pregnancy! I'm happy too, to know that you have friends that are there for you and listening! I know that venting always makes me feel better! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh I can relate- I remember being tired of people asking me how I was, so I would tell them "fine" because I was sick of telling them how "sick" I was. It is OK to complain!

Unknown said...

ps are you further along than you thought? The first trimester ends at 14 weeks...or maybe that is debatable??