Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week 14

So I've finished my first trimester now, thank goodness. I'm happy I'm 1/3 done now but scared because I'm already much bigger than I was at this time with my first pregnancy.

I actually begun feeling the baby poking me this week. I might have said that in another post but I'm forgetting now. Right behind my belly button, just randomly I feel a little poke and it's pretty fun.

So, here's my first prego pic. I literally HATE how I'm looking but what can you do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just gotta look for the joy in it all and concentrate really hard on keeping the positive of the experience in front of you. I totally know how you feel. I wasn't so conscious of it in most of my pregnancies but with Ethan...I hated getting bigger even though it was inevitable.

Ellen said...

I think you look cute.
And I love that skirt.

Unknown said...

You look great- remember that you are prego and you are supposed to have a big belly:)