Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Somewhere in Week 13

So much for my brief period of feeling awesome. It lasted only about 4 days. For the past week I've been having to sleep during the day which makes me feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck. Plus I usually wake up with a headache.

I'm glad that summer's nearly over because that means the heat will be over too. I keep thinking that the cooler weather will bring some relief. At least that's the big hope.

We're looking forward to Sept 10th when we find out what we're having! DH finally has conceded that he wants to find out too so I'm very excited about doing that together since we didn't do that with SP.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

OH - so exciting!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a few extra peaches - do you want them? Will it help??