Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week 4, Day 7

So, here's who I've told so far. I told DH the first night I knew. He was so excited and pretty incredulous. It's hard for a man to really believe since he's not the one experiencing all the hormones. We can tell when a missed period is more than a missed period...they can't.

I told my sister Renee that same day when she came back from her vacation.

On Friday, I told my triathlon girlfriends because they wanted to know why I didn't want to reserve campsites for the triathlon...because I'm not going to do the triathlon. They were so happy. Korina even got a little teary eyed, bless her heart!

DH called his mom the next day and swore her to secrecy although he's mad now that I've told some people and he's only told his mom.

I think when I'm 8 weeks along, I'll tell more people. Until then I'm sitting tight just to make sure the baby will stay with me.

No comments: