Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It Can't Be Helped

What pregnancy is complete without full-on pregnancy photos? This is so humbling for me as I have completely sworn off pregnancy photos and literally become a giant freak-o-rama on anyone who so much as walks around me with a camera!

The truth is I've just gained so much weight and it's freaking all over my body - not just my belly. I can't help it. I have been addicted to sugar but seriously, I gained just as much with SP and was actually very careful with what I ate. This time I just sort of let it go and didn't end up gaining anymore than I did with SP. So I am what I am - just a girl who gains a crapload when she's pregnant. Thank goodness I'm able to lose it!

So, ta-da. Here's my final picture - taken tonight exactly 3 weeks from my delivery date. I'm not sure why I'm doing this to myself, lol!

11 comments:

kelly said...

cute as a button.

Tiffany said...

amen and ditto (to Kelly). You are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the ladies. You look great!

Heidi Sue said...

You look so cute!

FriendinME said...

don't know how to say this, but you look pregnant. ;)

Steve said...

That is a picture to keep forever. Seriously.

Rachel said...

oh Amy, I'm feeling you sister. I just weighed in a Wii Fit, and the baby pounds are SLOWLY coming off. Its worth it to have healthy babies, but painful to watch the body change. Hang in there, you are so close.

Kimmie said...

Your a glowing beautiful mother!

The Napiers said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

josey said...

you reallly are so totally cutiepatooty! i'm so happy for you! i cant wait til later this week :):)

The Circus said...

I found you!